新时时彩开奖将结果查询 www.euwrf.tw Unit 26
1. I can't hear you.
2. It's the postman.
3. Was it you who put a letter on my desk?
4. It's not far to Seoul.
1. It costs a lot to buy a house in Seoul.
2. That's it!
3. Susan, you can have one more candy and that's it.
4. It's on me.
1. We made it!
2. I can't stand it!
3. It's May first.
4. It's as good as it looks.
5. Let's call it a day.
6. Just stop it.
7. It looks like it is going to rain.
8. I didn't mean it.
9. It is not as bad as it seems.
10. It's been a pleasure doing business with.